Good news! The Covid-19 booster and Flu programme is now underway
Eligible patients are now able to book in for their COVID-19 booster vaccination
Our clinics will be held at Unit 3, Unit 3, Bourne Retail Park, Hatches Lane, Salisbury SP1 2QQ see map location below. Please note these clinics are by appointment only.
Those patients who have given the surgery permission to contact them by text or email will be sent an invitation via a link which allows you to book directly through our website.
Eligible patients without email or SMS consent will be contacted via telephone or post.
Please take a moment to ensure that we have your up to date contact details, you can provide these by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with any changes.
Available clinic dates:
Saturday 23rd October
Saturday 30th October
Saturday 6th November
We are offering three different clinics so please take care when booking your appointment -
- Covid-19 Booster Only (these appointments are for patients who do not want to have a flu vaccination OR who have already had it)
- Flu Vaccination Only (this is for patients who only require the flu vaccination - please note there are 2 vaccines available depending upon your age, please ensure that you book into the UNDER 65 year old clinic (if you are under 65 years of age) or OVER 65 years old (if you are 65 years old or over).
- Covid-19 Booster and Flu vaccination (this group is for eligible patients who require both vaccines)
Important information about your appointment
- You must have had your 2nd dose of the Covid-19 vaccine at least 6 months ago
- You will be unable to have the vaccination if you have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 4 weeks
- Please DO NOT attend if you have any symptoms of COVID-19
- You should not have a shingles vaccination 7 days before or 7 days after your COVID-19 vaccination
- Face coverings must be worn at all times and please respect social distancing measures in place
Published: Oct 6, 2021