Welcome to Three Chequers Medical Practice
We are a Salisbury based GP Practice with sites at Endless Street and Rollestone Street. We have branch surgeries in the villages of Porton and Winterslow. The Practice is a Partnership with 8 GP Partners and 10 additional Salaried GPs. We have a large practice team including Advance Nurse Practitioners, Paramedics, Pharmacy Technicians, Nurses, Healthcare Assistants, Phlebotomists and are able to offer a wide range of services to our patients. In addition we are a training practice, teaching both trainee GPs and student doctors.
Our Practice area covers the whole of Salisbury and much of the surrounding area. To see if you are eligible to register with us, please see our Join The Practice page.
Please contact us on the details below. Please be aware that your calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
- 01722 336 441 - Please call the surgery to book appointments, lines are open Monday to Friday 8am - 6:30pm.
- firstname.lastname@example.org - For general enquiries only - please do not email us requesting medical advice or to book an appointment.
- email@example.com - Not used for booking appointments please register with Systmonline or call the surgery.
- Notifying us of a change of address / email address and telephone numbers
- Registration queries and requests
- Vaccination queries
- Online access
- Requesting / relating to the collection of blood forms
- SystmOnline problems
- Cancellation of appointments
- firstname.lastname@example.org - Repeat prescriptions. We do recommend patients register for SystmOnline for the best results with ordering repeat prescriptions.
If you have a concern about the service you have received from the clinicians or any member of practice staff, please let us know. We operate a practice feedback procedure as part of a NHS complaints system, which meets or exceeds national criteria.
We hope that we can sort most problems out easily and quickly, in many circumstances at the time that they arise and directly with the person concerned. If you wish leave negative feedback, please do so as soon as possible - ideally within 24 hours. This will enable us to establish what happened more easily.
Directions / Map
Comments / Suggestions
If you have any comments or suggestions regarding this website, or any other aspect of the practice, or you would like to join our Patient Participation Group, please click the button below to contact us.
For clinical queries, please contact the practice directly and speak with a member of staff. We will respond to your enquiry within three working days.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.