POWOW - our group for Partners or Widows or Widowers.
Following the nhs guidelines we are unable to run our POWOW coffee mornings at the moment.
- If you are feeling isolated and would like one of our POWOW team to give you a call, please contact the surgery on email@example.com FAO POWOW team.
- You may also want to contact Cruse Bereavement Care
We look forward to seeing you again once we are able to run events again.
Research into social isolation – can you take part?
- The Institute of Epidemiology and Health Care at University College London is conducting research into the psychological and social experiences of Covid-19 in the UK. Participation involves answering a 15-minute online survey now and then answering a shorter 10-minute follow-up survey once a week whilst social isolation measures are in place. To take part, visit www.covid19study.org
Resources to stay mentally well
- There are some really good resources on here https://www.marchnetwork.org/creative-isolation
POWOW is an informal get together over a hot drink and cake for anyone who has lost their wife, husband or partner. There is no charge for refreshments, although a small donation towards the church is very welcome.
Please do come along to meet other people who might be feeling the same as you. We will be in the cafe area at the back of the church.
If you have any friends or family who might like to come along please do let them know. They don’t have to be registered with Three Chequers – the POWOWs are open to all.
If you want any more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
INDEX - Self-Help-Centre
- Pharmacy First
- Health A - Z
- Live Well
- Choose Well
- Winter Health
- Smoke Stop 2019
- Age Well
- In Times of Bereavement
- Exercise Programmes
- Patient Information Leaflets