The NHS App
The Three Chequers Medical Practice would like to invite you to use the NHS App
The new, simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet.
What the NHS App does
Use the NHS App to:
- check your symptoms
- find out what to do when you need help urgently
- book and manage appointments at your GP surgery
- order repeat prescriptions
- view your GP medical record securely
- register to be an organ donor
- choose how the NHS uses your data
Download the app:
I am already registered for online services
If you already use SystmOnline you can continue to use it if you prefer. You can use the NHS App as well.
You will need 3 pieces of information to link your SystmOnline to the NHS App (Account ID, Organisation Code, and Passphrase). To find these, follow these instructions:
1.Log in to SystmOnline on the website, not the app.
2. Go to Account > Account Information and retrieve the Practice Organisation Code and Account ID. Write these down.
3. Log out from SystmOnline
4. Select Re-issue Third Party Passphrase.
5. Input your Account ID, Email Address and Organisation Code, then click Re-issue Passphrase to retrieve your passphrase.
6. Once you get your passphrase, follow the instruction on the NHS App to setup your NHS login and use the 3 pieces of information you need to link your account to the app.
Get help with the app
If you have any issues using or downloading the app, check the NHS App help and support page.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.