Easter Opening Times 2019 for the practice
Thursday 18th April
|Normal Opening Hours|
|Friday 19th April||CLOSED|
|Saturday 20th April||3 Swans Surgery open for pre-booked appointments ONLY. We are NOT open for routine surgery business, e.g. prescription collections|
|Sunday 21st April||CLOSED|
|Monday 22nd April||CLOSED|
|Tuesday 23rd April||Normal Opening Hours|
Please ensure that you submit prescription requests in good time
When We Are Closed
If you believe you need to seek medical advice or see a health care professional between 6.30pm and 8.00am (Monday to Friday), at weekends and Bank Holidays, please call NHS 111.
A receptionist or nurse will take your call and contact the duty doctor.
- Free to call number available 24 hours a day, every day of the year
- Single point of access for urgent care advice 'when it's not as serious as 999'
- The service will direct the public to the right service first time without the need to re-triage
- There are only three numbers to remember for urgent healthcare advice:
- GP surgery for problems arising in the normal working day
- 111 if the practice is closed or if away from home
- 999 if there is a life-threatening emergency
Calls to NHS 111
- Will be answered by trained, non-clinical advisers
- They will assess the caller's needs using a clinical assessment tool, called NHS Pathways
- This is already used locally in the out-of-hours service
NHS 111 can
- dispatch an ambulance
- give health advice and information or
- signpost the patient to the most appropriate local service
Always call 999 in an EMERGENCY
Chest pains, collapse, facial weakness or a shortness of breath constitute an emergency.